COVID-19 Dental Office Protocols
Important Appointment Policy
In an effort to serve all patients and due to the high demand for appointments please be advised that you may be charged for missed appointments or short notice cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
What to Expect
- The office will call to confirm your scheduled appointment and you will be asked a series of pre-screening questions over the phone.
- The day of your appointment these questions will be reviewed by an office staff member prior to entering the building for your appointment.
- Upon successful screening, your temperature will be taken at the door and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Wearing your mask, you will be escorted directly to the dental operatory for your appointment.
- When your appointment is over, you will be asked to put your mask back on and then directed towards the reception desk.
- Once finished at reception, you will be escorted out the exit door by our staff.
- If required, one guardian or caregiver will be permitted to accompany a patient and they too must pass the screening protocol prior to entering the office.
General Office Protocol
- In addition to our own office policies our office is adhering and adopting all suggested NSDA and NSPDB protocols regarding enhanced sanitization in the building and strict screening procedures for staff and patients.
- Our staff is screened daily for Covid-19 signs and symptoms.
- Mask wear is mandatory by all patients, staff and anyone entering the facility.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the office.
- Our waiting room now has limited seating at socially accepted distances.
- A pre-procedural mouth rinse may be administered prior to treatment.
- Your dental health providers will be outfitted in enhanced layers of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face shields and gowns when necessary.
- All touched surfaces including door knobs, rails, counters and washroom (if used) are sanitized before and after each patient.
- As of this time our front door remains locked at all times and only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry.
Office Hours & Address
MON – FRI
8:30am – 4:30pm
SAT - SUN
The office hours are subject to change.
7 Maple Ave